- Counselors will sanitize/disinfect before client sessions;
- Counselors will practice safe social distancing, and will wear a mask upon request by the client;
- Counselors and clients are expected to stay home if feeling ill or symptomatic, or if they have been exposed to someone who is ill or symptomatic;
- Counselors are available by phone or video sessions, upon request by the client.
Each counselor at NWCC has a master's degree in their chosen field, is licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners, and has a unique blend of experience, passion, and expertise.
While you do not need to be a Christian to receive and benefit from services, NWCC's counselors are able to provide services that are aligned and integrated with the Christian faith (upon request by the client).
For more information on our team, or to contact a specific counselor, please visit our Staff page.
NWCC offers professional, Christian-based (upon request) counseling services for individuals, couples, and families. Issues that can be addressed vary by counselor, and include :
- Marriage and relationships
- Pre-marital assessment and counseling
- Adolescent/teen issues (limited)
- Men's Issues
- Women's Issues
- Spiritual Issues
- Pornography and Sexual Addictions
- Recovery from Affairs
- Domestic Violence and Abuse Issues
- Bilingual (Spanish) services available
The first step in getting started is to provide NWCC with a brief overview of the issues or concerns that you're seeking counseling for, as well as the days and times that you can be available for counseling sessions. This will help us determine whether we have a counselor who is a good fit for your needs and schedule (if not, we will be able to provide additional referral options).
Once we connect with you, we'll also be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
General contact information is below, or you can visit our Staff page to contact a specific counselor.